Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving bargain!

So Excited! I just went to Krogers for groceries for Thanksgiving. Not the best idea to go on the weekend when everyone is out buying there groceries too, it was a mad house! BUT... They had great deals! I was able to get everything to make the turkey (we get one free from my husbands work so i only had to by the 'flavorings') Mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole (we can green beans so I didn't need to buy those and I had cream of mushroom on hand), Rolls, and 4 pumpkin pies with whipped cream. Here is the run down on their sales...
Kroger brand sour cream $1.00
Kroger brand french fried onions $2.50
Rynolds turkey cooking bag $1.99
Libbeys pumpkin pie filling $2.69
Kroger brand deep dish pie shells 2 count $2.19
Kroger poultry seasoning $1.99
Kroger Thyme $1.99
Kroger Rosemary $2.29
Kroger Whipped topping $0.88
Kroger brown and serve rolls 12count $1.00
Kroger Kosher Salt $1.25
Carnation evaporated milk $1.19 (I had a coupon for $0.50 off two and kroger double their coupons up to $0.99 so I got 2 cans for $1.38!)
Kroger jar gravy $0.89
Sweet onions $1.49 lb
Celery bunch $1.00
Kroger bag of potatoes $1.00
Blue bonnet stick butter $0.78

For everything I bought (40 items) I spent $52.78. That averages out to $1.32 an item with tax!
They had some great deals if you are brave enough to fight the crowds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment